Pages

January 13, 2011

Winter

Wow! What a winter we are having!! Two big snows in two weeks! That is so unusual for us. I would love to post pics, but unfortunately, my camera is out of commission! Oh, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Livi, hope you like my pictureless post. : ) I know, I really shouldn't let so much time go by without posting, but you know how life is sometimes. Busy, busy, busy. I thought things were getting back to normal, then it snowed again. I don't know how things go when it snows where you live, but around here almost everything shuts down! It sure is pretty, though.

My in-laws have moved back to NC. They have moved into an apartment just down the road from us. Still trying to get everything unpacked and setteled in its place. Having them close will sure take some of Andrew's worry away. Poor fellow! He is such a wonderful husband!

Welp, gotta go. I hope to have my camera in working order again soon!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment