Pages

January 28, 2010

A Thankful Heart

I've just been thinking lately how blessed I am. Just having a thankful heart. These are some of the things I'm thankful for.

Friends

Candace, Selina, Junior


Ivey & Annette

The Cooper Family
Allen, Casey, Taylor, Teresa, Kim, Rhonnie, Mary

Allen & Jeremy

Family

Sweet Grandpa & Grandma

Proud Smith Grandparents with Grandchildren


Andrew's Dad, Andrew, & Grandpa

Jaxon, Jack, Jaden

Grandma & Aunt Estelle
Two Sweet Ladies

My Precious Children
Easter '09

My Sweet Mama

My Sweet, Silly Daddy

Anthony, My Macho Brother

Sweet Little Girls

Faith

Cute Twin Boys

Brock & Bryce Woods

And how many other things!!!! Definitely too many to name or even count!
Thank you, God!!


1 comment:

  1. I love Abby and Nathaniel's Easter outfits!! Children's Place? That's about the only place you can find cute boys stuff. AND your mom sent me an email about Nathaniel's funny dirt in the mouth comment. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete