Pages

September 16, 2010

Couponing

Ok, so I've been getting into couponing over the past few months. It is amazing how much money you can save by using coupons on things that are on sale! It takes some organization and time, but it is definitely worth it to me! Take yesterday, for example. I went to Harris Teeter because they are having Super Doubles coupons this week. Any coupon $1.98 or less is doubled, up to 20 coupons per customer per day.

This is what I got:
4 Tony's frozen pizzas
4 Pillsbury Grand's can biscuits
2 boxes Betty Crocker cake mix
2 cans Betty Crocker icing
2 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes
1 box Shake n Bake
2 boxes Froot Loops cereal
3 boxes Pop Tarts
2 Herbal Essences Shampoo
2 Downy Fabric Softener
1 Lysol Neutra Air sanitizing spray
1 lg. bottle Gain Dish Detergent
1 Febreeze Set & Refresh
1 Oral B toothbrush

The total cost before coupons & sales was: $71.70
My total out of pocket after tax cost after sales & coupons was: $17.49

Isn't that great? I was happy, happy, happy when I walked out of that store! You should try is sometime!

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!! I went to F.L. and saved about 40 bucks. AND I have $10 ECB but I can't find them. wah...I gotta get serious like you. This is awesome. (see you in 2 weeks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm amazed.. I need to start doing some couponing..

    ReplyDelete