Pages

September 23, 2010

Florida

We had a nice, long trip to Florida. (Long because it's a 12 hour drive!) We went to visit Andrew's parents. But, of course, it's not a visit to FL without a trip to the Caloosahatchee River in Andrew's hometown of Alva. We took a ride down the river in my in-laws fishing boat.

Nathanael & Abby were very excited! This was their first boat ride.

I was a little nervous! I can't swim! The nervousness didn't last long, tho. The river is beautiful!

Andrew had steering duty. He loves this river.


This is the kind of boat we WISH we owned...

parked at the dock behind this house!


I loved this barn! There is an orange grove to the left of the barns. It was absoutely beautiful!

We really had a good time. Seeing family is always worth the LONG drive! : )

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I would love some of those fresh oranges. ;) See you Thursday, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete