Pages

March 4, 2010

Is it March already? It seems like just a few days since Christmas! My parents always told me not to wish my life away when I was a kid, that time would go by faster the older I got. Did I believe them? Of course not! Now I know they knew exactly what they were talking about! The years just seem to fly by!

It's finally a sunny day, although it's still ridiculously cold. The 1-3 inches of snow we were supposed to get Tuesday night turned out to be just a few flakes mixed in with a bunch of rain. A few miles from us got about 4 inches! We were kinda disappointed at first, but then I was glad we would not have the mess to deal with. School was delayed a couple of hours yesterday, though.: ) So all was not lost!

We are planning a church trip to Florida March 16-20. We have about 19 people going. I have been busy yesterday and today making hotel reservations and the like. We plan to go to the Everglades on Wednesday, tour the tiny town where Andrew grew up on Thursday, and then go to Campmeeting at Dundee on Thursday night, Friday and Friday night. We'll come home on Saturday.

So many things coming up and happening. Sometimes it's a struggle to take the time out for God that is so very necessary! But He is faithful and so very, very patient!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, sister!! So patient. Are yall going to Bro. Phillip's church?

    ReplyDelete