Pages

March 9, 2010

New Kitchen and Old Photos


I'm getting my kitchen painted this week!!! Yaah! The painter started today. It was white, white, and more white! White walls, white cabinets! Now the walls are gonna be a neutral green. The painter painted just a small strip yesterday for me to make sure I liked it before he painted all the walls. I love it!!!!! Now I'll have to get new curtains because the ones I had up won't look right with the new wall color.

I was cleaning out some drawers Saturday and came across a CD of some old photos I thought I'd share with you.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!! Look how little they were! So cute! I have to say though, when I saw the praying one, I just had to laugh at little Abby! It's so funny how she's crammed up and her expression. ha!

    ReplyDelete