Pages

March 30, 2010

This~N~That

Today is so beautiful after a couple of days of clouds and rain. Thank God for the sunshine! Abby was sick over the weekend and had to stay out of school yesterday. She was all better this morning, though. However, Nathanael woke up feeling not so great. I let him stay out of school today. I think he's feeling better now that it's afternoon. Enough of the sickies!!!

Andrew is in Florida. He left yesterday morning and will be back Thursday night. His parents have moved back to Florida and needed him to bring all their belongings. I'm sad they're so far away, about 12 hours, but it will be nice to have a place to stay whenever we want to go to Florida.

I can't wait for Campmeetings to start! It's always great to see old friends and catch up on everyone's life. I'm also excited about going to see a really great friend in a couple of weeks. I'm supposed to stay with her for a few days. Can't wait, ORJ!

1 comment: