Pages

August 16, 2010

Changes

Summer's almost over!! That means some changes are just ahead. Sometimes that can be a good thing and sometimes not! Some of the good things I can think of are
cooler weather
leaves changing colors
Youth Camp
my 10th Anniversary
Holidays
school starts

Some of the bad things are
ice cream is not as good in cooler weather
grass turns brown
campmeetings are MONTHS away
school starts

No, I am not loony! I know I had "school starts" in both lists. It's a GREAT thing because it really does give me some quiet time, time to clean the house without 4 little hands to come behind me and mess it right up again, time to go to the grocery store alone ( my kids hate to go ).
It's a BAD thing because in spite of all the things in the previous sentence, I really do miss Abby & Nathanael when they're gone all day. Oh, well. I guess that's part of being a mommy and your kids growing up. BOO HOO HOO!!!!!!

Livi, we had such a great time at your house last week! Thanks for having us. It sure was good to have some girl time. NO HUSBANDS!!!!! Although, I really love mine and I know you love yours, too. Lets do it again real soon! I'm really looking forward to September.
By the way, I am now craving Dove's chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. OH! Me too! It was fun! Glad to have shared that yummy habit. I also am REALLY looking forward to Sept.

    ReplyDelete