Pages

August 31, 2010

Grace

"Grace, grace, God's grace;
 Grace that will pardon & cleanse within.
Grace, grace, God's grace;
Grace that is greater than all my sin."

How thankful I am for God's amazing grace! So many times I have had to ask for God's grace to come and cover me once again.

"Oh, I keep going back to the Well of Grace,
Great is it's power, sweet is it's taste.
For whatever temptation or trial I face,
I keep going back to the Well."

He is always faithful to come when I call. No problem is too big or too small for Gods grace. God cares about the smallest things that trouble me! Things that seem insignificant to someone else. His grace is sufficient for all my needs. I sure am glad he has more grace and patience with me that I sometimes find myself having with others. Another thing God's grace is covering more and more each day.

"I just want to thank you, Lord, for every time that you heard me pray.
I just want to thank you for always being there.
When I was so down and out, you came along and made me want to shout. 
I just want to thank you, Lord, thank you, Lord!"


No comments:

Post a Comment